We recently announced that we were gradually moving away from usernames and passwords to access MYPOWER; additional online resources included on the inside front cover of our textbooks. Multiple quantity purchases of the same products were issued access cards.
1. Boiler Operator (Fireman) Handbook Set.
2. Fireman Boiler Operator Handbook for Saskatchewan Set Ed. 1
3. Refrigeration Plant Operator- Book 1 [Ed. 4]
4. Refrigeration Plant Operator- Book 2 [Ed. 4]
5. Refrigeration Plant Operator- Book 3 [Ed. 4]
6. Refrigeration Plant Operator- Book 4 [Ed. 4]
7. Third Class Part A Textbook Set [ed. 3]
8. Third Class Part B Textbook Set [ed. 3]
In an effort to simplify the login process, these materials will now include a sticker located on the front inside cover with a single access code.
Important Note: The following Editions will have a sticker temporarily included on the front cover until further notice.
1. Third Class Part A Textbook Set [ed. 3]
2. Third Class Part B Textbook Set [ed. 3]
- Navigate to mypower.panglobal.org
- Create an account or login
- Navigate to My Books
- Enter your access code into the Enter Access Code Field, located at the top-right on the page
- Once redeemed, select the product listed on the left side of the page
- Click Online Resources to access the online resources for your textbook