PanGlobal is happy to announce that Third Class Edition 3 is available for purchase. After receiving feedback on the previous edition and assessing the current IPECC and SOPEEC approved curriculum, we have revised the Third Class content to deliver a superior learning experience.
This edition includes:
- Over 30 new learning objectives aligned with 2021 IPECC Curriculum updates
- Chapter introductions and summaries
- New end-of-chapter, workbook, and LMS questions for each new learning objective
- New and updated images, including colour photos and drawings
- New case studies
- Numerical answers to self-test and chapter questions at the end of each chapter
- Long-form answers and worked solutions online
- New Terminology feature to explain industry terms and jargon
- New MyPower login information
- Back-of-book glossaries in all four books
Third Class Edition 2.5 and Edition 3 are the only single source of learning materials approved to meet the syllabus and curriculum standards required to successfully prepare for the Third-Class Power Engineer Certificate of Competency Examinations.